Village of Endicott Code Enforcement Office
Our mission is to attain compliance with NYS Fire Prevention and Building Codes and the maintenance of structures and premises through education, cooperation, enforcement and abatement to achieve a cleaner, healthier and safer community.
The Code Enforcement Office is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life within the Village of Endicott through a cooperative effort between the Village, it's businesses and citizens.
· To provide you with prompt, courteous & professional service.
· To attain voluntary compliance.
· To encourage responsible property maintenance.
Be A Partner...
You can make the Village of Endicott a better place to Live, Learn, Work and Play by following these steps to resolve code enforcement violations in your neighborhood:
· File a complaint. Please provide specific and detailed information, including exact location or address, and a complete description of the violation. All information provided is kept confidential. Use our online form to report a code violation, or you can call the Code Enforcement Office at (607) 757-2465 weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· Attend your neighborhood association meetings and get involved in the process to resolve problems.